Sunday, March 3, 2013

One night at my place


The horrid bellows and harsh screaming’s aroused me from my sweet slumber. I checked the time; 1:39am, to the precise. I ignored those disturbances once again and tried to sleep with my eyes snugly closed; But the same undiminished hooligans never allowed me to sleep serenely, rather setting up the whole apartment of mine to that of a warfare. “Who’s messing up at this time?” I pondered – I was not only distracted for ruining my enjoyable sleeps but also left annoyed for not even respecting the transitory moment, a handful of time which is merely meant for a complete rest. “Everyone should be silent by now, taking rest in their respective domiciles.” I thought.
I furled the curtain of my window to see who actually those idiots were. To my surprise, I saw young boys and girls which altogether made up a group, lying at the parking beneath my apartment. They have gathered as if they lost their way. Unfortunately that parking space was left vacated that particular night, otherwise it’s always crammed full of expensive vehicles –Just four girls and rest all boys. I could assure from their notorious behavior that, all of them were zapped.
They might have gone to the party. I assumed anxiously.
 They shouted on top of the world as if they have licensed every beautiful place to yell.
What should I do? I sighed, finding ways and means to expel them.  
May be, I should report it to the city police??? I thought out of frustration.
No! No! Why to act so harsh for only provoking wee blunders? Thoughts interrupted.
I glanced into my watch sluggishly. It is 2am now.
I would have been merrily fixed into the world of dreams, if these guys didn’t make it by this side. I blamed myself for being unlucky this time.
I was astonished upon watching those guys, such a wild behavior they possessed. Kicking those innocent electric poles, girls were even more wayward. Just forget it!
 “What kind of parents do they have?” Jerks!
One of the boys wearing black color t-shirt, hair all painted red; he started playing his old guitar without any sense of mellifluous tune. His friends started singing, following that bitter tune. Everything was horrible. “Just, cut the crap.” My voice nearly got audible outside.
Only few hours were left for the dawn to outbreak. My sleeps are not complete or I will have to suffer from drowsiness all day, if they still remain the same.
After a while everyone disappeared. Noise crackers are no more to be seen. They ran into every direction to save themselves. The surrounding regained its tranquility. “Thank god!” I muttered out of relief. I didn’t call the police nor justified a way to drive them. I simply watched them shout. I guess, someone read my heart. She thought it necessary to lend me a help. So, she did it. Who could she be???  Amused, I stood.
She is none other than the mother’s nature. After all, it was the heavy downpour that chased them away. It indeed was a blessing in disguise for me.


 "An endeavour scribbling into the world of short stories, trying to grab the skills of short story writing but things are in vain, blunders all the way. Bless me almighty god."  ugyen tashi








No comments:

Post a Comment