Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Voracious Writer



Suffice to say, writers are those who have the power to create a pure illustration of the subject matter in every readers mind without any hardship of incoherence. If I happen to encounter such a writer, I would probably exclaim them as a good writer. From my level of understanding, writing is not as easy as what many of us actually think; it would need a lot of habitual move that would directly or indirectly pave the path to compose an art of writing. As far as my writings are concerned, I have more than a million miles to reach the level of perfection, where each mile is estimated to an approximate duration of one month. Its sounds little absurd but my thoughts are tempting to flow in that particular direction.
Precisely at the age of fifteen, my passion for writing got into my nerves. It wasn’t because of any inspirational book or a motivating person that I met along the way, I would sincerely say that, it was a forthwith reaction that took place and got hold of me. I don’t know “why” and hardly can I figure out any evidences to prove my utterance regarding my passion for writing. It was during my high school days. Starting that time, I initially started reading lot of novels to progress the quality of my wisdom in becoming what I always wanted to be in my life. For me knowledge is something that I want to gather in all times to come; its absence would cause a serious harm to me. I won’t be able to take a single step ahead with the writing passion if I am not equipped with certain qualities of knowledge, erudition and a deep insight. The dream and keenness that I have for writing will all be in vain, thus, ruining my life and every assiduous effort in becoming a fully-fledged writer.
Some of my preferred and commonly read authors are Nicolas spark, Mith albom, Chetan Bhagat and Khalid Hosseini. I really adore the kind of writing skills that they possess and the way they write a book, be it a novel or an inspiration volume. Their works normally open my eye to a broader range of ruminations. I am pretty sure that, Millions of audience all across the world flips through their work with a great zeal. Their works are esteemed for its beauty, thus, winning hearts of many readers. So interconnecting with what I have said above; I wish to be like them: acquiring a great deal of wisdom and wining the hearts of people from all around the globe and from every walk of life by publishing some of my own writings. Moreover, I want to create such a luxurious space in the heart of readers where every single word would refresh the amount of tiredness.
In addition, becoming a writer is not only a figment of my imagination but also a kind of a phase of hallucination which is constantly haunting me in every course of time. Fortunately or unfortunately, if I really happen to be a writer, I will spend rest of my time writing some of my finest collection of novels but unfavorably with every single heart beat, I doubt whether it would be feasible for me to accomplish a complete success with this dream career. If it comes true, it would provide me with the enormous satisfaction. Acquiring great deal of knowledge and becoming a writer would not only promise me a pleasant career but also assure me with an extreme happiness that any of the human being had ever felt.
I shall not forget to introduce you to a marvelous quotation by Ferris Bueller, where the author says that, “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it!” I know the kind of life that I am leading and its consequential upshot onto me and I often forget to ponder upon, what actually is the beautiful thing that I am leaving behind without my own observation. Did I miss something on my way?? Do I have any good qualities that my friends usually break into a hot conversation when they see me walking around? It’s impossible! It rather seems hilarious even to think. My thoughts are camouflaged, neither did I bother to share it with others nor did I struggle to reflect upon by my own insights. I just kept it as a dream whether it has any ill effects on me or not. a very long span of time awaits me as a writer...


No comments:

Post a Comment